Thursday, September 18, 2008

BIB--Bald is Beautiful

Alas, it has come to my great dismay that both of my boys have lost their hair. I know, I know, it was not much to begin with, but considering the lack of hair on all my previous babies, I was really enjoying their cute little fuzzy heads. But as their due date came around their hair fled. Of coarse, if you look at the back of their heads they still have a horizontal patch of hair left, thus inspiring Eric's new nickname for one "Old Man Walker".

2 comments:

Shepherds said...

I still have hope that Kyson will have a full head of hair one day...lol :) I can't believe how big your little guys are getting! It's so amazing to me how time flies. I myself have an 8month old crawler!! This morning I came home from the gym and he crawled right to me saying MOMMA!! :)

Anonymous said...

those twins are SO cute!!